Monday, December 5, 2011

Bloggy Online

Hey all !!!
How ya''ll doin today ?

Today marks one of the greatest days in history. Why you ask? because I FINALLY started a blog.
And not just any blog - a PicBlog.

What's a PicBlog you ask? well, you might have heard of VBlog (where the blogger posts videos), you might have heard of social blog (where the blogger keeps you up-to-date with all the happenin's). Well, this is a PicBlog - where I will be posting MOSTLY pictures with quotes that I like - some are entertaining, some inspiring, some filled with wisdom, some motivating.

If you like any quotes and want them to be incorporated in pictures, email the quote to me on blogger4lyf@gmail.com and I will try my best to post a picture with your quote (and your name - if you wish) as soon as possible.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

Feel free to use whichever pic you like. However, a request from this humble blogger: please acknowledge my work (just a line saying where you got it from would suffice =D )

And here's the kickoff :

True definition of Love - wisdom from a 4 year old
Till next time, this is Bloggy, signing off =D

No comments:

Post a Comment