Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Friday, January 27, 2012
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Original Post Link: http://www.danderma.co/?p=16688
Dear Ansam has sent an email today to remind us about earth hour and urge us to participate. Remember how the world had closed down their lights on Earth hour? Now this is something similar except its Environmental hour instead of Earth hour and its originating from Kuwait to mark the 27th of February as a remarkable day to give back to Kuwait and the environment especially since we have the 25th and the 26th marked in our minds.
What are the recommended actions in the environmental day event?
- Turn off unnecessary lights for one hour only (rush hour is between 1-4 pm and the event will be at night).
- Turn off unnecessary electrical appliances for one hour only.
- Reduce the number of hours that illuminations lighting are turned on as we do not need to keep lighting until the early morning hours.
- Use energy saving lights for ornamental purposes, if possible.
- Apply environmentally-friendly cruising rather than car cruising and replace them with walking and cycling.
- The environmentally-friendly cruising will be organized by the Touristic Enterprises.
- Company and the events will be friendly to the environment to deliver an important message about the importance of the environment.
So what say you? Are you in?
If you are kindly repost about this if you are a blogger or share it with your friends and family in your social media circles. For more information in both Arabic or English you can refer to Ansam’s post (link).
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Monday, January 23, 2012
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Friday, January 20, 2012
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Friday, January 13, 2012
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
Friday, January 6, 2012
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Monday, January 2, 2012
I came across the following quote on thesidetalk.wordpress.com
I asked the lovely blogger for permission to share this quote with you guys and trust me, I won't be exaggerating if I say that she is amazing, sweet, and kind.
I love her blog (specially the inspiration section - a must read). What I love more than enything is that she has managed to describe herself perfectly in her profile (I envy all that which I can't do, which includes decribing things/people/events and this lady knows the words and how to use them)
I had made the following a few days ago and had received her permission instantly, but I got busy with work and home and one thing leads to another ... well, suffice to say that I have found time to publish it today.
Be sure to check out thesidetalk.wordpress.com or you'll be miss out on all the fun, entertainment and fashion advice that awesome blog has to offer.