Monday, January 2, 2012

Imperfection is beauty

I came across the following quote on thesidetalk.wordpress.com

I asked the lovely blogger for permission to share this quote with you guys and trust me, I won't be exaggerating if I say that she is amazing, sweet, and kind.

I love her blog (specially the inspiration section - a must read). What I love more than enything is that she has managed to describe herself perfectly in her profile (I envy all that which I can't do, which includes decribing things/people/events and this lady knows the words and how to use them)

I had made the following a few days ago and had received her permission instantly, but I got busy with work and home and one thing leads to another ... well, suffice to say that I have found time to publish it today.



Be sure to check out thesidetalk.wordpress.com or you'll be miss out on all the fun, entertainment and fashion advice that awesome blog has to offer.

1 comment: